Monday, May 19, 2014

Britain's Got Talent rules this year too.

It's not a secret that I'm a fan of Britain's Got Talent. Even though the show is a bit rigged when it comes to some of those singing acts, there are still reasons to like this show.

This season doesn't seem to disappoint us either. I've already seen some pretty entertaining acts that have made me feel better about life.

So, I managed to pick two acts that I think are pretty amazing. Both performances will almost certainly surprise the viewer. I don't think we have seen acts like these before.

The first one stars an 80 year old grandma, who almost dances like a twenty year old. I didn't know "old" people could make moves like these. I had no idea this was possible.


The second video is also a dancing act. This a classic underdog performance that wins you over. Not only does the guy act well,  those dance moves are funny as heck.

Furthermore, the performer manages to tell us a story in just two minutes. I guess everyone can learn something from this:


Would be awesome to see this guy winning. Can't wait to see what's coming up next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment