Oh, How I Wish I Could Like That...
Friday, October 11, 2013
Modern Family spec script: What Would Brian Boitano Do?
Okay, so here's my final Modern Family script 'What Would Brian Boitano do?".
http://www.scribd.com/doc/175396846/Modern-Family-What-Would-Brian-Boitano-Do
I never thought I'd be able to write this script, but fortunately I did. I hope you'll enjoy reading it.
Here's the song that this episode is based on:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
NotTheWorstWriterEver
View my complete profile
Popular Posts
Is 'Up' Pixar's worst animated film?
When it comes to animated films, it's not exactly a secret that I prefer watching animations over live action films. I prefer wat...
Who really created 'Two and a Half Men'?
Oh my, I managed to find this absolute gem from: http://www.natpe.org/natpe/images/pdf/2003pilotbible.pdf You know what's...
Fact checking the first six episodes of 11.22.63.
If you have been watching Hulu's miniseries 11.22.63 and don't know how accurate the show is, there are some things you should kn...
'Ghostbusters: Afterlife' movie review.
Last week as me and my friend were looking for a movie to watch, we decided to give chance to a film that I had wanted to see. We're tal...
Updates to my book project & music stuff.
So when it comes to my ongoing projects, during the last few months I haven't been posting any updates on this site. This is mostly beca...
Dehumanizing characters: The Big Bang Theory.
Here's one of the weirdest things I've ever seen. The Big Bang Theory's scripts for some reason use last names for two of their ...
'The Good Place' is not a good show to watch.
Now that the new tv season has started, half a dozen or so new comedy shows have premiered. These are the shows that have been rated hi...
The Big Bang Theory: the 4th season - more problems.
I guess what can be said about The Big Bang Theory is that it has gone steadily downhill for the last season and a half. T...
Modern Family spec script.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/78677894/ I decided to make my first Modern Family spec script available, so there you are. Once again it's pr...
Review: Pixar's animated film 'Coco'.
A couple of days ago, me and my friend managed to watch Pixar's animated film 'Coco'. We managed to watch this Academy Award ...
Blog Archive
►
2024
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2023
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2022
(13)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2021
(24)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2020
(29)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2019
(28)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2018
(36)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2017
(45)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2016
(48)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2015
(48)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2014
(45)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
▼
2013
(40)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(3)
▼
October
(5)
A-list showrunners slacking.
Spec script mistakes: rushing your script & storyl...
I watched some of those new sitcoms..
Modern Family spec script: What Would Brian Boitan...
'The Crazy Ones' looks promising.
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
►
2012
(25)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(4)
►
2011
(24)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(26)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(11)
No comments:
Post a Comment