Oh, How I Wish I Could Like That...
Friday, October 11, 2013
Modern Family spec script: What Would Brian Boitano Do?
Okay, so here's my final Modern Family script 'What Would Brian Boitano do?".
http://www.scribd.com/doc/175396846/Modern-Family-What-Would-Brian-Boitano-Do
I never thought I'd be able to write this script, but fortunately I did. I hope you'll enjoy reading it.
Here's the song that this episode is based on:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
NotTheWorstWriterEver
View my complete profile
Popular Posts
Fact checking the first six episodes of 11.22.63.
If you have been watching Hulu's miniseries 11.22.63 and don't know how accurate the show is, there are some things you should kn...
Modern Family spec script.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/78677894/ I decided to make my first Modern Family spec script available, so there you are. Once again it's pr...
Dehumanizing characters: The Big Bang Theory.
Here's one of the weirdest things I've ever seen. The Big Bang Theory's scripts for some reason use last names for two of their ...
Modern Family script: rewriting "What would Brian Boitano do?"
I decided to write one more post about my third and final Modern Family script because these posts seem to get most reads and also becaus...
'The Good Place' is not a good show to watch.
Now that the new tv season has started, half a dozen or so new comedy shows have premiered. These are the shows that have been rated hi...
Writing another Modern Family spec script.
Well, truth to be told, I didn't feel like writing another Modern Family script. That's because I didn't think I would be able t...
The Big Bang Theory's staircase problem.
May I ask you to to take a look at the picture above? It has Penny, Sheldon, Leonard, Raj and Howard in it. Nothing special there, right? St...
The Good Wife, A Bad Show.
I've seen only the first 15 minutes of this show about lawyers. So how on earth can I say that this show isn't any ...
Writing a Modern Family Episode: Part I - things to consider.
Well, it won the Comedy series Emmy so let's pay more attention to Modern Family: Originally posted by me on: http://eshawcomedy.wordpre...
South Park goes Bill Hicks.
So, South Park paid a tribute to Bill Hicks, the late comedian who unfortunately passed away 18 years ago at the age of 32. F...
Blog Archive
►
2024
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2023
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2022
(13)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2021
(24)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2020
(29)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2019
(28)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2018
(36)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2017
(45)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2016
(48)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2015
(48)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2014
(45)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
▼
2013
(40)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(3)
▼
October
(5)
A-list showrunners slacking.
Spec script mistakes: rushing your script & storyl...
I watched some of those new sitcoms..
Modern Family spec script: What Would Brian Boitan...
'The Crazy Ones' looks promising.
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
►
2012
(25)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(4)
►
2011
(24)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(26)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(11)
No comments:
Post a Comment